For 50 years tens of thousands of clients, large and small, loaded and just solvent, have entrusted us to solve their problems. We love to find solutions without surprises to you along the way.
We find solutions without breaking the bank.
Our ethos is to find a commercial and strategic solution to your problems in a cost conscious manner. We work to your objectives to deliver the best possible result. Our team is equally as adept at assisting you to avoid a dispute escalating to a court room as they are representing you in Court.
We have represented clients all over Australia (and overseas) and regularly appear in all NSW and Federal Courts and Tribunals.
Our Dispute Resolution & Litigation team Specialise in:
- Debt Recovery
- Insolvency proceedings
- Building, Construction and Infrastructure
- Building and Construction Security of Payment Act (SOPA) Adjudication proceedings and related disputes Australia wide
- Home Building Act and residential building issues
- Delay, disruption and defect claims
- Home Warranty Insurance claims
- Defective building work claims
- Advice on building management, and rectification solutions.
- Crisis Consultants - General Litigation
- Risk management across all Jurisdictional Courts and Tribunals including Appeal processes
- Alternative dispute management and resolution strategies
- Commercial contracts disputes
- Joint Venture and Partnership disputes
- Contract disputes
- Corporate and Commercial disputes
- Corporations Act issues
- Misleading and deceptive conduct claims
- Shareholder disputes
- Intellectual Property disputes
- Wills & Estates
- Personal Property Securities Act issues
- Employment Law
- Employees/Employers advice
- Government and Public Sector issues
- Workplace, health and safety matters
- General Industrial Relations issues
- Appearing in Fair Work Commission, the Industrial Relations Commission and Federal Circuit Court of Australia
- Development approvals
- Tenant/Landlord disputes
- Property development
- Building contracts
- Strata issues
- Leasing disputes