Property Development Experts
Marsdens Law Group has a specialist property department providing valuable advice and service all across the state.
The department was established by Jim Marsden many years ago and since that time has grown significantly to a department that is one of the busiest property practices in New South Wales.
We act for numerous developers in the growing North and South West Region of Sydney but also developers who work throughout the state in land subdivisions, integrated housing and medium/high density residential.
Our experience in residential, industrial, rural, commercial and government projects across all property asset classes, allow us to provide the best commercial outcome for our developer clients.
Our clients rely heavily upon our expertise in relation to many properties related issues including but not limited:
- Structuring complex purchase and sale transactions across different asset classes including residential mixed use, aged care, retirement, office leasing, shopping centres and infrastructure;
- All tax related matters including Goods and Services Tax (GST), Land Tax and Stamp duty;
- Detailed Easements and Restrictions;
- Strata/stratum Development including Strata Management Statement and Development Contracts;
- Rezoning applications;
- Project funding, joint ventures, project delivery agreements and development management agreements;
- Voluntary Planning Agreements with Council;
- Construction contracts and disputes that generally arise;
- Property litigation and dispute resolution;
- Town planning and government related issues; and
- Property advice
With the significant growth in the South West Region, our office at Campbelltown has been able to handle a significant number of settlements. In fact, we settle over 4,500 settlements per year making us one of the top subscribers in the state - With the volume, we have developed systems that allow us to streamline the electronic conveyancing process to deliver exceptional service at competitive prices.
We also have accredited specialists in property law and many other solicitors who have extensive experience in all areas of property.
Photo: The Acres, River Rd, Tahmoor Developments by Urban Land Housing