Upcoming Events

No Events Today

When do I need a Lawyer?

If liability is denied in respect to your claim, you should contact one of our team for further advice regarding your entitlements.

You should also speak to us for advice regarding permanent lump sum impairment compensation. Your eligibility is calculated with reference to the degree of permanent impairment you have suffered and can be complex, so it is important to obtain legal advice before making a claim. 

How can I help my solicitor?

You may assist your solicitor in preparing your claim by keeping a diary of your injuries and their effect on your daily life.  It is also important that you keep receipts for any treatment expenses that you incur and to keep your solicitor advised about any significant changes in your situation (e.g. new employment or change of address). 

What if I already have a solicitor, can I still instruct Marsdens?

If you are unhappy with your current solicitors, we would be happy to discuss the possibility of taking over the conduct of your claim. 

Why Marsdens?

Marsdens Law Group will liaise with Comcare on your behalf and ensure that all appropriate investigations and preparations are completed in order to maximise your compensation entitlements. 

Marsdens Law Group have the experience and expertise to deal with your matter and have a team of solicitors including Accredited Specialists in personal injury who deal with matters of this nature every day.

To submit an online enquiry click here

Back to Comcare


Marsdens Offices