Upcoming Events

No Events Today

What type of evidence should I provide?

The evidence required to pursue a recognition payment includes:

  • A report from the police or other Government Agency, and;
  • Evidence of an injury caused by the act of violence.

In addition, receipts for any claims relating to immediate needs and financial assistance should be submitted.

Any police reports and statements, hospital documentation, treatment reports, radiology reports, counselling reports and photographs of injuries you have in your possession should be provided.

To submit an online enquiry click here

Back to Victims Compensation

Marsdens Offices