Upcoming Events

No Events Today

Can I recover my lost wages?

Yes, you can claim up to $20,000.00 for actual financial loss provided you have documents, usually payslips, Tax Returns, or a letter from your employer to prove the loss.
Actual loss means loss suffered after all other entitlements such as sick leave have been exhausted.

To submit an online enquiry click here

Back to Victims Compensation

Marsdens Offices