Upcoming Events

No Events Today

Will the person responsible for my injuries have to pay my compensation?

All compensation monies awarded are paid to the victim by the Victims Compensation Scheme directly.
The offender, the person who caused the injury, may be pursued by the Scheme to repay the compensation awarded to a victim if he or she has been convicted in a Criminal Court for the particular offence.  If the offender was not convicted, they will not be required to repay the compensation to the Scheme.

To submit an online enquiry click here

Back to Victims Compensation


Marsdens Offices