Upcoming Events

No Events Today

How does the claims process work?

If you are covered by the Comcare Scheme, you should request that your employer provide you with a Comcare Claim Form. You should complete and lodge the form.

If you are a Federal Government employee the form will be lodged on Comcare, who will manage your claim. If you are an employee of one of the private corporations who are licenced members of the scheme, your claim will be managed by a private insurer or the employer's self-insurance department.

Comcare or the insurer will make a determination as to whether there is any liability to make payments with respect to your injury.  

To submit an online enquiry click here

Back to Comcare

Marsdens Offices