Upcoming Events

No Events Today

Can I sue my employer personally?

If you believe that your employer has caused or contributed to your injury due to their negligence, you may elect to commence legal proceedings to recover compensation against the employer directly. 

If the action is successful, Comcare may be entitled to recover a proportion of your damages to compensate them for the benefits they have paid to you or on your behalf.

You should speak to one of our Personal Injury solicitors for further advice. 

To submit an online enquiry click here

Back to Comcare

Marsdens Offices