Upcoming Events

No Events Today

Can I make a claim against a family member?

At times, situations arise in which the driver at fault in an accident may be a friend or family member.  In these circumstances you are entitled to lodge a claim against the CTP insurer of the vehicle being driven by the friend or family member.  These types of situations arise regularly and you should keep in mind that if the vehicle involved was insured under a Green Slip Policy, the driver will (in most circumstances) be indemnified by that insurer.

To submit an online enquiry click here

Back to Motor Vehicle Accidents

Marsdens Offices