Upcoming Events

No Events Today

Am I entitled to make a claim?

If you have been injured “in the course of your employment”, you may be entitled to compensation.

Injuries considered to arise from the “course of employment” include those sustained:

• At work.
• During a work recess.
• As a result of violence at work.
• Whilst travelling for work.
• Whilst attending a work education program
• Whilst attending a work recreation activity.

Your journey to work or from work, is not considered to be “in the course of your employment” for the purposes of a claim. However, general work related travel is covered, as also is your travel from work to a work education/recreation activity. You should speak to one of our Personal Injury solicitors for further advice.

If you have been injured in the course of your journey to or from work, you may be entitled to make a claim under the Motor Accidents Compensation Scheme. Click here to visit our Motor Vehicle Accidents webpage.

To submit an online enquiry click here

Back to Comcare

Marsdens Offices